Monday, October 10, 2011

Re: Ever brush your teeth with SHAVING CREAM? I did it tonight. Egads, i was standing in my bathroom getting ready to go out and i wanted to brush my teeth so i grabbe what I thought was a toothpaste tube.....from the hotel where i stayed in Taipei last

good story, at least you do not keep you toothbrush together with pens and pencils on the table.=)


C уважением,
Ирина Жилина

Kindest regards,
Irina Zhilina

MA Polar Law Programme
University of Akureyri, Iceland

Tel: +354 776 33 79
E-mail: stonewood@list.ru
ha110007@unak.is


10 октября 2011, 19:17 от Dan Bloom <danbloom@GMAIL.COM>:
> Ever brush your teeth with SHAVING CREAM? I did it tonight. Egads, i
> was standing in my bathroom getting ready to go out and i wanted to
> brush my teeth so i grabbe what I thought was a toothpaste
> tube.....from the hotel where i stayed in Taipei last month.....and i
> put the bright white cream on my brush and started brushing......when
> suddenly, well slowly, i began to realize that the taste was not sweet
> not toothpaste or even salty like some toothpaste, but very strange
> texture and taste, like white PAINT almost,,,,and then i looked at the
> tube and OOPS it was shaving cream......OMIGDo...ever do that? i can
> still taste it....Yucko!~ FUNNY TOO
>