Monday, October 10, 2011

Ever brush your teeth with SHAVING CREAM? I did it tonight. Egads, i was standing in my bathroom getting ready to go out and i wanted to brush my teeth so i grabbe what I thought was a toothpaste tube.....from the hotel where i stayed in Taipei last

Ever brush your teeth with SHAVING CREAM? I did it tonight. Egads, i
was standing in my bathroom getting ready to go out and i wanted to
brush my teeth so i grabbe what I thought was a toothpaste
tube.....from the hotel where i stayed in Taipei last month.....and i
put the bright white cream on my brush and started brushing......when
suddenly, well slowly, i began to realize that the taste was not sweet
not toothpaste or even salty like some toothpaste, but very strange
texture and taste, like white PAINT almost,,,,and then i looked at the
tube and OOPS it was shaving cream......OMIGDo...ever do that? i can
still taste it....Yucko!~ FUNNY TOO